I just finished my last exam for the semester and I am back to working on the game. Spend a few hours today so far, and I'm planning on spending some more.
So, here's what I've done since the last update.
- Added more conversation with Lisanne
- Added the "reward priests" option in the castle (with Lisanne).
So, here's how the near future looks for the game, content wise.
I will tell you the planned row of which I wish to make the new content.
- Adding more life to the player castle (such as rewarding priests, feasts, special events, visitors etc.)
- Adding minor quests around the world to fill up some of the more "empty" cities.
- Adding more to the main quest.
- Adding a few more major questlines. (Brothel questline for example)
- Adding 2 new areas to the capital. (Noble quarters and commons)
- Adding explorable areas to the castle island.
- Adding a buildable city to the island which the divine has his castle on.
- All the while I will be adding to unfinished questlines such as Michelle's questline etc.
Some other content I have planned but I have made no mental notes on when to actually do would be:
- (Possibly) making a stronghold system where the player can build outposts in "the wild" where he can then decide on a military pressence to keep away some of the monsters (if he wants to).
- (Possibly) adding a sailing system where you can go to the ocean and sail to places rather than quick travel where there will be more use for the player's ship and where you can explore areas along the shore and islands.
All of this will take a long time to make, especially with the amount of free time I have, but I wanted to tell you guys about it none the less.
In any case, I'm working on more content, and I expect a semi large release that will add new content to the game within the week, I am not sure how many quests will be with the release, as I'm working on filling the castle at the moment, but I plan on making sure it's enough for you guys to give the castle a some time to explore!
I love you all! The fact that we've had pretty much no decline in visits from you guys even though we've been a buncha slowpokes warms my old perverted heart. (I'm a slowpoke anyway)
In any case, I appreciate the support !