Wednesday 28 January 2015

Update log - 28-01-2015

So, I've been doing even more work, adding some more events to the castle.

Currently this is what has been added.

Content:

  • Added A visiting noble to the castle that will sometimes appear. She currently has quite a few events. (Remember to speak to Zandra every time you visit the castle to know if there are any visitors present)
  • Added Several Items to the Museum. They will only appear after the player has done certain things. (Trophies grant different boosts to the player when examined the first time)
  • Added a new sprite to be a statue
The visiting noble has several encounters and the museum has several trophies too. This has been a lot of work, and I will continue to add more. I'd like to add a few more visitors tomorrow and the same with the trophies for different things done. I have planned quite a few other items to the museum, but for today I have to stop as it is too late.

As always, thanks for staying with us! Hope to release the next version next weekend as I really want more content than currently there. 

Crouler

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to sort out the bugs and freezing issues that were in the game, Crouler. It must be frustrating to have a few creative ideas on ways to improve the game and not be able to implement them since you have to fix whatever bugs there are beforehand. The dedication you're giving to both the game and its fans is amazing. I can definitely see great things from this game in the future, especially since the work you and everyone else has already done on it is incredible. You've got a great work of art here, Crouler. I'm proud to be able to call myself a fan.

    -Link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! It is the support of you guys that is making this game's development keep going, so all thanks should go to you guys! Thanks!

      Delete