Sunday 31 August 2014

Update 31-08-2014

Okay,so the maps are just about done. They turned out a bit bigger than expected but that shouldn't really be a problem at all,and at any rate I'm really happy with them. I had to make a few autotiles,which I probably could have googled but that would have taken long(and I'm liable to get distracted).
Next step is to start connecting the maps and adding Croulers game systems,but this could take a while to get them all since I'm not familiar with them. After that it's adding people and the script for the quest.

That's all for now folks.
~Mugginns~

1 comment:

  1. Loved the game so far I'm level 19 right now and fighting crawlers in the snow cave.cant beat the mosquitoes.
    Some quests are incomplete so getting good equipment is hard for me right now. I hope to completely beat it.

    ReplyDelete