Thursday 21 August 2014

About the lack of updates.

So, most of you probably noticed that there is very little updates on the game.

So, basically, that is true. I'm in the middle of moving, and I can do little.
I have done some things since last time, but it is not enough to justify writing about it here.

I plan on giving the game to mugginns Naki and now our newest member. (I forgot his name on the blog, and I don't think he wants me to post his real name, so I'll keep it at that :P)

Hopefully they will be able to work a bit on the game in my absence, though I promise nothing, and they shouldn't either. We're all working on this as a hobby, so hopefully everyone is OK with this.

In any case, that is all I wanted to say for now. I will try and keep you guys posted on what is happening as there will be a period where I won't be able to do a whole lot on the game.

As always, thanks for sticking with us!

Crouler

7 comments:

  1. Don't worry about anyone complaining about updates Crouler, the rest of us know that real life has to come first and appreciate whatever we get whenever we get it (provided it actually will come eventually :P).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. I actually appreciate the "nothing happened" updates, because it at least tells me the game isn't abandoned. I don't need to know why nothing was done, I just like to know that the game is still alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whatever ^he said

      Delete
    2. What he said and these people that agree with him. I agree with them aswell

      Delete
  3. Just wanted to thank all of you for your amazing work so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the good work mate :)

    ReplyDelete