Sunday 6 October 2013

Oh gods,not again

Right you lemons,as you know,I've been taking my time with the Villa.Part of this is because it's not needed anytime soon,the other half is StarMade.Now,if you're like me and love Minecraft then StarMade is a safe bet.Right now its a free to play Alpha version and shows a lot of promise.I spent weeks of my life on Minecraft so StarMade might be a bit of a drain.
Now for some actual news;the front of the Villa is done,which is a good chunk(lets say 40%) so all that's left is the interior and the back.
That's all for today from me,I leave you with this;
Lollipop Dreams

Yours,
Mugginns A'Gogo,
Keeper of the Brass Monkey,
Banana Whisperer Extraordinaire,
Watcher of Chickens,
Slayer of The Terror,
Usurper of the Throne,
Lord Admiral,
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment