Thursday 16 May 2013

Progress repport

I am currently preparing for my exams, so less work on the game for the next couple of weeks.
Or month, depending on how long it'll take for my exams to finish, (I can't remember...)
Still, I've managed to make some stuff in the game! Look below!

I've made a good part of the farm stuff. Had some time to straighten out some problems which made the rest of the work much easier.

So far, however, I suspect that I will release the game either before, or just after the farm is done.
Might be before, and a good deal before too. It is a huge project with a lot of maps that needs
making, and many outcomes.

But I can see how it would be a good thing since every update would then allow you to further
develop your farm, and truth be told, I like the thought of that.

Anyway, as always, thanks for playing my game and such, I hope you'll be waiting a but more for
my games next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment