Sunday 7 October 2018

On delayed releases

So, it has now been 2 weeks since the last release. I did nothing last week, and this week I did not manage to do enough to warrant a release. I will, however, try to start working in smaller bursts. I normally only worked on Saturdays, since that's all I had time for, but I have been able to reschedule my life, so maybe I can do this.

Anyway, I might be able to add more stuff to the game in the next few days, and if that happens, I may add another release.

I am finding it difficult to find the time lately, and I feel terrible about it since I do feel I have a responsibility to deliver more content. I will work as much as I can to maybe release more frequently!

This was just a small update on why there are few updates. Hopefully, I can turn it around and do more.

Crouler

2 comments:

  1. No worries, take your time, life can get tangled at times so I'm sure the people following this fine game understand that.

    ReplyDelete