Monday 3 April 2017

Release 7.4.5.6

I have not had too much time lately. The time spent on the game has been roughly the same, but I have not had time to go about reading and replying to some posts.

Therefor I ask that this post will be used for anything important I may have overlooked. Reply to this post and I will make sure to check sometime this week!

Anyway, new release is out,

  • and it contains the new fast traveling system and some fixes.
It seems very underwhelming, but holy fuck the god damn map was a pain to implement lol. I went through several designs and I ended up with this one.

The system is bare-bones, only functional with no actual extra content, which I intend to add later, like encounters etc.I'm also very bad at checking forums and such, and that is bad. I do check the polls on the patreon, of course, as it decides the future content, or at least which stuff gets focus and what content does not.

Download:

I apologize for not letting much information slip. I might try to get one more person on the team (so far it is just me and Mugginns) to help with relaying updates and such when I can't do so myself. 

Anyway, I do thank you all for staying with us! It is amazing we still have so many people following the game, and I am proud about what we are doing here. I understand concerns about no updates every now and then, but the times it has happened, nothing could be done about it really. At least not update wise. I once believed to have already uploaded the release, without having done so, and last week uploading simply slipped my mind, and I really apologize. I do realize I could have written when I realized, but at the time the new release was closer than the old one should have been, so I decided against it, which may have been an error on my part, sorry.

Anyway, thank you all for playing the game, and a huge thanks to our patrons for allowing us to commission our own artwork!


Crouler

4 comments:

  1. "Intellegence"
    Second choice for the power gauntlet finetuning, end of the "yet" quest for the mine.

    On this quest, a shame there is no option to know about the "She who promised power", that one among others opening another loophole (not sure how long you plan to develop the game, but there is quite a lot of unfinished content as it is).

    Otherwiwe, yes, Ive been playing for quite some time, not sure when started, but if it can help, it was close of when Harem v1 was ongoing (so, two year minimum ?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I understand what you mean?

      Crouler

      Delete
  2. Instead of posting updates like these, how about pinning the main game somewhere on the blog/include the same link everytime on an update and then posting the updated content in another link, so we dont have to re-download the entire game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been thinking about trying that, but so far there are no real way I can do this unless I sit down and commission a special system for it, which I don't think I will I'm afraid.

      Crouler

      Delete