Sunday 30 April 2017

AloneXP 7.4.5.6c

A new release, more content for you all.

This week I have been trying to find a system to make the encounters better.

I have made 2 maps and one of them has been implemented with a purpose in game, a small mini-encounter.

I will be making these encounters throughout the map, but they will be, almost always, possible to be opted out of. I do not want them to be irritating encounters like weedle's in pokemon lol.

So this is one thing, as more things are added to the world map, I would like comments on.

Currently there is only 1 event, so that won't be a problem, but along the line, I need to start making sure they don't disturb the game itself.

Anyway!

Content:

  • Added a new random encounter and a new map for it on the world map. 1/40 chance of it activating.
    • It is at the river at the southern part of the map, in the desert, north of it.
I made it 1/40th because I plan on making enough events to make that reasonable for what is to come.

Download

Thanks for the wait, I did not plan on last week being a vacation, but it ended up that way, sorry.
Hopefully I will be able to work on several things next week.
-More encounters
-More quests 
-Patron rewards

Those are my current priorities, so I hope you guys look forward to it!

As always, thank you all for sticking with us, it means a lot to see so many people still visit the blog daily, and thank you to all our patrons. It is thanks to them that we have our own art.

Important
If you are a patron who have donated $5 or more, write a message to our patreon, as we have added a new tier. Check it out if you are interested in your own personal gear in game.

Crouler

1 comment: