Tuesday 11 April 2017

7.4.5.6a release

Hello everyone! First of all, the release is delayed this week, again. I just finished up the last few things, and this release is sort of special in that it is a pure fix release.

I have gone through all known bugs and tried fixing them, and thus, I will be writing what bugs remain rather than what bugs were fixed, as it will be easier.

If anything is wrong, report it here or on the bug report page.

Anyway, here is a list of bugs that remain...
Known Bugs:

  • Income is bugged until a more stable system can be put in place.
  • The Oni Oni onsen has some bugs regarding the cave sequence.
  • Possible bug: The lasy warchief in the mountains seem to cause problems for a few. I still can't re-create the bug and I can't find the bug in when looking through the editor.
  • Some people report that the save function is disabled after the Noble games (is this still an issue, or has this been fixed before? I remember trying lol)
  • Sometimes, when winning the pawn "don't get raped" game, it still says you lost. (Is this still an issue?)
I hope these issues won't cause too many issues. I spent ages tracking down bugs, and I hope things are better now. Next I will do more Michelle stuff and I will start adding to the fast traveling system.

Also, any feedback on the new fast traveling is appreciated! 

Download:

That is it for this week. Hopefully this means I can do some stuff without worrying about bugs for now lol. I will try to get back to uploading Saturday or Sunday, as I think it is a mess for people who want to play over the weekend, and I apologize for this.

Thanks for sticking with us and a huge thanks to our patrons, as always! I can't wait to commission the next piece so I can add the last two commissions to the game!


Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment