Thursday 30 April 2015

A greeting and a status update

Hello, all! I am the new guy on the AloneXP team. Crouler mentioned me in his previous post about a spellchecker. Anyway, in light of Muggins posting a status update about his progress, I decided to make one of my own.

Before I get into that, though, I feel like I should explain the method by which  I will be doing  the proofing. Basically, I will be proofing maps rather than quest lines as it is easier to take care of all of the dialogue on a make rather than trying to keep track of all of the quest lines in the game.

That being said, I have the intro completed through Everlight, with only the Mayor's house and the Farm maps to go.





-Zaroz
Spellmaster,
Keeper of the Dictionary,
Mathmagician,


















*For those of you, (Like Lurker7) who caught the contradiction in this post, Congratulations! You are one of the few people who caught my twisted sense humor.

6 comments:

  1. Something is wrong with the downloads (links).

    It says 7.4.0a, the .zip/.rar says 7.4.0a... but the file inside is the 7.3.7 version !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta poke a little fun at you for being the "Spellmaster" and yet you have a typo in your post.

    " it is easier to take care of all of the dialogue on a >make< rather "

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I was aware of it when I posted. ;) I thought that more people would catch the inherent contradiction there, though.... *Sighs* accurate spelling is so under-appreciated these days... T_T

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it really is.
      Since I do a bit of novel writing I kind of have to pay attention to grammatical correctness.
      Diggin' the typo, though :D

      Delete
  3. well i think u will be great for alone i do think it does need some spelling to make it a easer reading game i still love it so good luck P

    ReplyDelete