Monday 22 April 2019

7.4.6.0u and counting!

-Fixed Pickpocket in Market of Capital
-Fixed event in the addictia chain where the player could enter a room without starting an event.
-Fixed Several instances of variables not being applied. For example, places, where you ahd sex, would not count the sex. More may remain, but I fix them as I find them.
-Fixed Spawn position (Sorry!)
-Added 2 scenes for the new Lialle content
-Added an encounter in Fuar that is repeatable after the first time
-Added an event at the castle that can start when sleeping in the divine's bed. It is sort of secret, so no journal entry. Do let me know if the way this one is made is good or bad!
-Added the follow-up event for the previous event.

That was a rather nice update for a single week. It has a lot of smut, which is unlike what I want, to be honest, but it is an easy way to add some events to the game. I would prefer to make more quests with fighting to give more opportunities for levelling that will bypass grinding, so I'm likely going to start focusing on that if I don't end up changing my mind again xD

I can't promise I will have this much content on all releases, but I am glad to get this much out of the way, including the fixes.

Downloads:
MEGA
MediaFire

I appreciate everyone playing the game, so thank you! Those stats are what keeps this game going. I'm still humbled by the number of downloads and visits to the blog we get, so thank you so much! And, even more so, I am humbled by our patrons putting their money into the game! A huge thanks goes out to all of you!

To the patrons, we have a poll running on the patreon, so take a look if you want!

That's it for this week! Keep posted and we will try and get out another release to you!

Crouler

6 comments:

  1. I gotta admit, i never really bother with leveling in this engine. I simply hack the exp value with cheat engine making myself lvl 99. :) Fighting in this engine is boring you see. And i had more than enogh grind in the innumerable mmos an a-rpgs like grim dawn. (and still continue to have lol)
    I wonder if you toned down the number of anal sex needed for that girl in fuar, otherwise i'll just have to hack anal counter again lol. Sorry, but grind in this engine is just isn't worth my time. :)
    Maybe you should consider giving the divine an ability to just 1shot all enemies, for people who wanna skip combat. Could help with bug testing too since people would be more chill-mode with restarting the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm waiting on the game being more accessible to those restarting. I was always up to date last year but now I'd need a walkthrough and a lot of luck!
    Can't wait to play this again. P.S. please have some kinky Sullia scenes added!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and your team for your hard work Crouler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. here the main bugs i found so far:

    1. every time you come out of the world map wether for event or a town you stay the vihicle instead of your own sprite.

    2. you stay naked when ewxiting a bath.

    3. a lot of parts of michelle's questgline are accessible before you even start it.

    4. there are soldiers at the docks ready to take you to an island to fight undead before you start this quest.

    5.you can't start any detective quest but if you find an evidence you can't turn it in and the case of pjita you can find the evidence in the hostel.

    6. once you get the castle alice appear, if you talk to her the angel appear in your castle before you even got there.

    7. the scene of the two nobles (robyn and i forgot how the other one called) gets triggered before the you start the quest and then the journal continues from there.

    8.the journal in the brothel says something about an amazon even before you start the brothel or get your castle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know when the keys were reassigned, but is there a way to customize them back to the old way?

    ReplyDelete