Tuesday 12 February 2019

7.4.6.0p release

That was a long break! I actually had the release ready the first weekend of February but unfortunately, I did not have time to post it! So, without further ado, here is the release

Content:

  • Added a new scene in the noble's district
  • All main connections of Arn-Amren should be done
  • Added 2 new quests that rely on each other in Arn-Amren.
  • Made the start of a quest that is not yet ready
  • Added a new item that is not yet complete
I have things from all of December and February here so I may have forgotten something. I will make sure to add here if I ever remember something.

Downloads:

After the break, I have begun working on the game more regularly again and hope to continue doing so. I will be keeping you all posted! As always, thank you for playing and, to our patrons: We love you! :D

Crouler

7 comments:

  1. Hey Crouler, is the Brother questline fixed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meant to say Brothel im sorry for the confusion

      Delete
  2. Yo, crou-tan. :)) I see you still put unfinished stuff into the game.
    How is the deal with laws faring?
    I had this idea to add a law that would
    allow controlled slavery. Your game has
    a ton of homeless, why not put them
    to use? Train them into high-class
    companions/maids for nobility and our
    all-time favorite divine himself.
    Neat idea no? ^^) Also i wanted a quest
    made for a certain blind beggar ;) let
    our divine miracle worker heal her eyes
    and take her to the castle to be his
    personal maid or assistant to the
    head maid. Cuz we're nice divine guy
    like that aye? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great idea, but currently I am finishing up. The new content and quests are for filling the currently added stuff. The game will be split into 2 games, I think, so now the work goes to finish this one. It is a great idea though, and I may think it over, though it would be quite a bit of work.

      Delete
  3. Also may want to consider swapping
    your blog to something other than google.
    Google is really bad news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I am a lazy bum xD Maybe I should...

      Delete