Sunday 7 August 2016

AloneXP 7.4.4.8a release

So it turns out Kimochi is not off the market after all, and Nutaku is buying it or taking over or whatever, which is great news! I am not releasing there just yet, but I may soon return to use it, if the terms remain the same, though I will need to speak to someone from there first.

In any case, here is the new release for you guys!

Content:

  • Added more to player city
    • Currently ends in the middle of choosing which lumberjack to use (logger), so it won't finish correctly just yet.
  • Fixed soldiers not de-spawning after defeating them in the elven noble's house.

Downloads
MEGA


That is it. It is rather short for a release, but I am having very little time for now.

I am moving away from Japan soon, so I am very busy, and this brings me to the next bit of news.

For the next 2 - 4 weeks I do not think there will be any release. I need to move and begin university again, and will have to spend time there, so I am not sure I will be able to release anything. I will of course try to find some time, but I am not sure it will happen. I will try to write a bit here, keeping you guys up to daye, but that is pretty much what I can do.

I hope you guys understand!

Thank you all for continuing to play our game, and thank you very much to our supporters on patreon. Soon I will be able to flesh out the content for these guys!
All the support is overwhelming, so thank you guys so much!

Crouler

16 comments:

  1. Excellent work, thanks for fixing the bugs. I'm glad to see this excellent game is receiving support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all will be fine with your move, if anything, the game can wait as real life is always more valuable.

    To be seen, take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More valuable? pfffffffffffffffffffft.
      I'd sell mine in a heartbeat.

      Delete
  3. Japan! That's so cool. Did you see any martial arts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep getting a black screen after speaking to Kagi in the castle,and it seems that the area to the south I can move to but cant move anywhere other then back to the main enternce to the castle.Good luck with the move and your classes and I am really glad that this game is still being worked on it is one of the best I have played in a really long time thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may darken the screen but you are able to move and just have to find a way to warp (like the cart lady or a maid)

      Delete
    2. Same issues. For the black screen, i used a drug session to get rid of it (couldn't warp). As for the not being able to go south, same problem.

      Delete
  5. How to beat divine games? When I try I do 0 damage and get killed in one hit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same issue in most cases only exception seems to be if you manage to get equipment first in which case you get stuck because neither you or they can do damage if you fight an unarmored pawn. That said i tried it in rape don't get raped mode.

      Delete
    2. Let's just say that you should ignore the divine games until either it get a nerf (pretty much impossible to fight since all you get is armor), or you find a way to power up to make a difference in fights (Ha ha fat chance in don't get rape mode since you need to find greater fire behind a annoying runner and in boss hunt you have to evade several strong as hell pawns to reach it).

      Delete
    3. I've actually managed to win both games at least a couple times, but really, it boils down to luck and aggravation.

      That said, even if you do win, there seems to be a bigger problem in that you never actually get your victory tokens.

      Delete
  6. Can I get a hint on how to start shing concubine quest?

    ReplyDelete
  7. whick release has the debug squirrel?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doubt I'll hear back on this but I'm stuck, I have no clue how to continue what I think is the main quest, I went to Tarrie for help and finished up with her, but the queen keeps saying that we need to find her and now I can't find her in the game. I think someone mentioned something about a path north between Everlight and Rei-Long but I can't find anything there, unless they're talking about Fuar which I've been to. How do you get to the new city?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scratch that, I figured out what I was doing wrong.

      Delete
  9. http://silkroad.3dn.ru/AdminThings/Alone_bugs_and_notes1.txt

    Completed another replay and collected bugs and notes in this .txt
    Hopefully you ain't the salty type, everyone gets so salty whenever i open my mouth huhu~
    Now then, off to play other games for the time being!

    ReplyDelete