Sunday 22 May 2016

future releases till I'm done abroad

so, yesterday was supposed to be my release day, but it turned out to be impossible... The internet here is horrible, and I spend a good 30 - 40 minutes just trying to log in to write about the delay till I raged and almost destroyed my new laptop lol.

So, here's the deal. I could not work on the game yesterday. I added a few lines, but then I needed assets, and no internet means no assets, so the build got nowhere, and my version only has a few extra lines of dialogue yours don't have...

I get kicked off the net in waves, and yesterday I had to reboot my computer 10 times for less than 20 minutes of combined internet, and the process took well over an hour... So what does this mean? I have decided to stop the struggle, lol. I will try and work on the game, but as some of you know, I only work on it Saturday, my day off, and that also means a lot can go wrong if I have bad net...

So from now on, I will not be releasing weekly. I'll try to, sure, but I can not make any promises I'm afraid... With the net so unstable that even writing this is a massive issue, I just don't have the patience or time to guarantee weekly updates till the net either gets fixed or I get back home from studying abroad.

In any case, sorry about the long, content less message, I really do wish to get stuff done, but this almost made me destroy y laptop out of rage lol. Thank you all for sticking with us, it means a lot!

Crouler

7 comments:

  1. Hello there... Can someone tell me how to pleasure Cindy at Fuar to proceed with Brothel quest ? I can't recruit succubi trainer coz of that and i really wish to complete that story but im unable to find out how to manage to make her cum o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh and i forgot to mention that i have done few tasks at brothel in Capital City and one of them has a story like I'v already recruited that succubi trainer (the one where big dickgirl have sex with demon). Dunno if it should be like this coz those tasks are not in right order.

      Delete
    2. And yet I'v another question... Mostly when full questline is not attached to the game yet you made some note about this. But while doing quest "in the army" im at te point where I'v to speak with Michelle at my castle and also visit Carrie at her new mansion... So i did... I'v visited Carrie but there wasnt any important talk to her... and while Im trying to talk to Michelle she just saying that she is trying to track down the people on my island. This is the end for now or Im missing something?

      Delete
    3. You've reached the end at least as far as I've tested.

      Delete
  2. Hello Crouler I just finished play the last release before the last one you released and I have to say I'm enjoying the game a lot save for the dick chick content all in all the story line behind the game is well thought out and entertaining, I have been following this game for some time now and I have not been disappointed yet, thank you for making such a fine game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I wait for updates, hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your internet issue Crouler.

    Thanks for all the work you've put into this awesome game.

    I look forward to future releases as you can get them out!

    ReplyDelete