Sunday 15 November 2015

Release 7.4.3.9.7

So, this is a short release. Didn't have much time this weekend I'm afraid.
I also don't expect a large amount of traffic for a while, as Fallout 4 just came out, and I believe most people will prefer that lol.

In any case, here are the stuff I did.

Content:

  • Fixed (I hope) an issue that made the battles in the new area (succubus and crystal) crash.
  • Added a basic system (will be expanded) for who visits the brothel.
  • Added new part to the brothel questline
  • Added new functions, mean to be expanded, to Shavrone so she can start liking the player.
  • Added new map for the brothel questline.
That's it, it seems a lot more than it actually is I'm afraid.

Downloads:


That's it for today, sorry for the small update, but time kinda just fucked me over this week.

I hope you enjoy, and thanks for supporting the game guys! :D

Crouler

12 comments:

  1. I need some help. In the brothel quest, I found the thief that had Shavrone's picture, but it gives me a smugglers package instead and i don't obtain the pic in my inventory, so it wont let me return the picture to Shavrone. I opened the smugglers package and still no picture. The journal says i have the picture and return it to shavrone but i just cant. The theif doesnt respawn outside Fuar to try again.

    This game is awesome! Is there anything i need to do before I return the picture to Shavrone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem also :3 I only tired another save when killing the smuggler and getting the picture it does not work :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same problem here sadly

    ReplyDelete
  5. same problem with the picture. Also, i am still unable to reenter the cave for Sciency Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it's a stupid question, but where are the girls for the capital's brothel? I've found two of them (first one in the dock and secon one in the slums), but they are still not enough.
    Also, there is a bag in the Rei-Long Oak (at least for me) - cannot exot from the shop in the north-east of the sity (behind the two prostitutes). After I entered, it is impossible to interrupt the dialogue with the clerk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 3rd girl is inside a house and someone you may have already talked to before.

      Delete
  8. Where is the new battle area?

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I finish talking to Shannon the screen goes blank and stays blank

    ReplyDelete
  10. WTB speed boost for the Divine... :>
    That walking speed is killin' me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And heck, add a "quests" tab already so that i can at least tell what's i'm currently on and not just sit and try and recall wtf am i doing lol.

      Delete