So, I've had little time this week, but I did manage to pour in a few hours in to the brothel questline.
I also fixed the bug that stopped it from progressing last time.
Here are the notes.
- Added 3 new parts to the brothel questline
- Fixed Poison's event not advancing to allow the player to buy workers.
That is pretty much it, as I only had 4 hours to use, and much of it was spend planning, so only 2 hours of actual work this time I'm afraid :/
Anyway, about KIMOCHI
The guys at Kimochi have been really great, and I've aired a few problems, and they have fixed all, or started fixing them as I mentioned them, so I am very happy with them so far, and I hope to make them the main platform for aloneXP in the future!
As for things in the future, I have inquired about the fact that it makes new folders, thus causing the games to loose saves, they have said it will be fixed, and in the future, I asked if they could make it so you guys don't even have to move save games in to the never versions.
In any case, when using Kimochi, you need to move your savegames from the kimochi folders and move them to the new folders for now, but it could be fixed soon.
So, how to move savegames in kimochi.
- You can simply press the options button in the top right corner of the launcher.
- Press "browse downloaded content"
- you will see several folders. Find the one called "app.xxxx" that is the one you had the game in. If in doubt, check them all for your games, though it is likely the latest one.
- Copy paste the saves from the oldest AloneXP in to the newest one!
That should be it, it is really quite straight forward!
In any case, I need to round this off. Thanks for the posts, messages and general contact about the Kimochi launch, and thanks, as always, for all the support! :D Hope everyone is doing well, and hope you'll enjoy the new update!