Sunday 12 May 2024

Release 7.4.7.4d

 The release is finally out. So, there is some work going on in Korin's Rest, since I want to use it for the brothel quest I was working on a few updates earlier. I am just updating it to be passable and then I will do some more on brothel, I think. At least, that's the plan. I want to make Korin's Rest as much of a city as everywhere else, small though it is. But I want it to feel alive. 


I also have some fairly important fixes in this release. Things that broke the previous game. I apologize as always, but I really have no playtesters, so see the releases as "playtest stuff" for everything new, sorry. 


Also, I heard mention of people losing some spells? I have found no reason why, and as such, I am unsure if I can fix it. That said, let me know and I can add them to your player. If you can wait, however, I am planning on making a place where you can "unequip" and "equip" spells as well, so you can make your spell-inventory less full of spells you don't use. This place will probably make you able to get your spells back once it's done. 

Also, the "player staying in ship/caravan" bugs and the places the player can walk on top of things - please let me know if you find these encounters. I really want to start doing some fixes there as well. 

Also, a mention of a bug that disallows the player to reenter the castle? I have not located it and I need some more information, so anyone encountering this, please let me know! That goes for all bugs, of course.

Finally, I am probably going to start replacing old artwork. I don't want to be using other people's art. I will therefor be replacing things slowly, a bit at the time. There's a lot of stuff in the game I will need to replace, but I will do a bit at the time. 

Anyway, here is what has been happening during this release and the downloads.

DOWNLOADS:


MEGA

MediaFire

GoFile


Content:

-Added more to Korin's rest.

-Added three interiors to Korin's Rest

-Added a small questline to Korin's rest.

-Added some scenes with the new content.


Fixes

-Fixed main quest - Alka now triggers correct event.

-Fixed Korin's rest issue where the game froze upon entering. 


For more bug info:


-Check the discord bug section for what bugs have been reported if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment