Sunday 19 April 2020

The current situation

So, it's been a long time, and I'm sorry about that. As things are now, there are a few ways things could go, so I wish to keep you all in the loop, and no matter what, I will not abandon the game. Once I get things back up working, the game WILL continue. Anyway, here are the possible futures:
1: I manage to get out of this corona hell and get back home, get myself a new computer. This would likely be somewhere around August.
2: I finish my current contract with my employer. This would mean that I wouldn't get back until around next februrary or march.
It still all depends on so many things, and Corona hasn't exactly made things easier... Anyway, that's it for now. I just wanted to show I'm still alive, and to the patrons, I am eternally grateful, despite the game being on hiatus. Thank you!

Crouler

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are ok and I'll be waiting for the next update when you have the time to work on it, I'm sure your fans will understand about the delay in getting the next update done.

    Stay safe and live well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been watching your progress time to time, Shame you are in tough spot right now, I wish you luck and I hope your situation improves.

    ReplyDelete