Tuesday 24 December 2019

7.4.7.0i is out

Content:
-Added an encounter in fuar plus more to the encounter in Fuar. Still a minor event though. (Scenes included)
-Added more to concubine Leonora (No party yet)
Fixes:
-Fixed the hospital healing quest doing a wrong switch. Should now work.


Upcoming:
-I will be redoing the journal system. It is not at all transparent to anyone, me included, when I work with it. As such, there will be some things that will and won't be added for now, as I try to ready the game for it.
Please note any wonky stuff that happens to the journal in this period of time!

Questions:
-Is the player-Onsen in the player's castle still not turning the player back to his non-bathing self after leaving?

For more bug info:

-Check the discord bug section for what bugs have been reported if you are interested.

-I know that the random events on the world map end with the player staying in his "wagon" or "ship" form and I will fix soon, promise! For now, change clothes, that should work. (In divine's private room you can change clothes)
-I realise the player walks "on top of" the stuff at the docks in the player city. Will try and fix soon.


Upcoming:

-More fixes will be deployed in upcoming releases. There are many bugs, and some take a long time to fix so I will be adding some fixes to all releases, if possible, from now on. Please, add all bug reports to the discord bug section. Adding to the blog posts can work, though I don't always get to check back to earlier posts if I didn't get to fix it for the current release. Discord is ultimately the best place to report.

-I realised I have done something wrong for a long time. If you find events where the characters you speak with seem to weirdly not turn towards you, let me know which so I can fix them!

__________________________________________

Quick note: Yes, I am using a template for this first part of my posts. This helps make things easier for me, so, yeah :P

Anyway, this week's release is finally out!

Some information about the upcoming period of time:
I will not be able to do regular releases for a long time. I am having a large change in my life at the moment, and I am, as a result, busy for the foreseeable future. I estimate that I will be able to get back into a regular schedule around April. Until then, I will be unable to do weekly releases, and the releases I do manage to do might be smaller than normal. I will do my best to keep doing something to keep the game evolving, but I can't guarantee anything at the moment, sorry.

Anyway, what you are here for!

Downloads:
MEGA
MediaFire

A huge thanks to you guys for playing the game, and a huge thanks to our patrons for supporting us.

That's it for this week! Hope everyone has a Happy christmas if they celebrate that, and if not, a happy whatever else there is out there! And, when the new year comes, have a nice one of those too, will ya? ;) My best wishes go out to everyone. A huge thanks for this year, should I be unable to do a real release before the new year!

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. Can someone help me with priest addictia? I can't find the place to trigger the event in rei long oak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you do some more info? I don't remember her specifically? Where, who and what? xD

      Delete
  2. Vimeo vid - Vimeo vid - vid - videodl.cc
    Vimeo vid is a website that hosts videos from the popular BBC, BBC, ITV, Paddy Power, BBC, BET, YNNL and many youtube mp4 more. This website is hosted

    ReplyDelete