Tuesday 20 November 2018

7.4.6.0m release

Another week's release is ready!

Content:

  • Forgot to mention last week that Michelle's questline has been expanded!
  • Added more to the player city.
  • Added a new sex scene (Player city storyline)
Downloads

That's pretty much it. This week I was pretty satisfied with what I added. Adding the player city is difficult, but I really like how it looks, so adding it is very rewarding! Hope you all agree, since there is a lot more to come with the player city.

Anyway, I just got the new artwork shown to me and it is close to being finished. It looks amazing so I can't wait for it to be in the game! Thank you very much to our patrons for allowing us to add these things to AloneXP!

Thank you all for playing, I am finding it a bit easier to work on the game nowadays, so I hope to be able to do much more in the coming period of time, though I am nearing a very busy point where I may have to take some time off from the game. If that happens, I will let you all know! For now, thank you all for playing!

Crouler

5 comments:

  1. which version has the debug squirrel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. every version has the squirrel in it, you can find it roaming around where the divine first appeared on the 'mortal plane' aka earth :)

      Delete
    2. guess crouler decided to leave it...........not that i'm complaining

      Delete
  2. What's ever going to happen with the sex scene selector at the chruch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At some point, she will have more scenes, but it is a lot of work to write them so I am currently focusing on what is necessary to the game.

      Delete