Friday 17 August 2018

Release 7.4.6.0f

Hello and thank you all for waiting for this update to the game!
There have been many things going on lately, so it has been a while since the last release. Here is a new one for all of you!

Content:

  • A few new sex-scenes
  • More to the hospital questline
  • Some more stuff that I can't remember since this is a 3-week release and I am stupid and don't write down what I do at times <.<
So this release is smaller than normal, for a three-week release, and I do apologize, but I wanted to get something out before tomorrow where I will work on more stuff. So, here it is!


Download
MediaFire
MEGA

Thank you for waiting, and thank you for the kind words I get for the game! It means a lot! And, as always, a huge thanks to our patrons. We have enough to commission more stuff for the game and I would like for some custom art for the player and the title-screen soon! :) So, thank you all for the support!

Crouler

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a plan to complete this game project at the end of the year? considering this project has been running for almost 7 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth be told, I do not know. With the amount of time I have now I am not sure. It has been going on for much too long, I agree xD I want to finish it as soon as I can, but I get less and less time as time goes on :/

      Delete
  2. So, I went and rummaged around in the game and noticed their is another unused upgrade to the castles main entrance. Will you be utilizing that or leave it as is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean the white version? With the water around it and stuff? That will not be added, no.

      Delete