Saturday 23 December 2017

Info on this upcoming period of time

I just wanted to let everyone know a few things:

1 - To our patrons; Patreon decided not to go on with their extra fees, so you should be safe!
2 - I will likely do an update somewhere between Christmas and new year, but after that, I think I will take a short break.
3 - I don't know how many updates will be here before February, but I don't believe my break will be all the way until then.

That's it. I think I might work on an update on the 25th or 26th or maybe tonight, but I don't think there will be one next week or the week after.

Thanks for staying on board, and I hope this schedule will help you guys out in some sort of way!

Crouler

2 comments:

  1. Can you please fix the fuar bug? I can't access that city for some reason.

    ReplyDelete