Tuesday 25 July 2017

7.4.5.7b release

I'm currently not at home, so I had to do everything on a laptop, and it took longer than I expected as I don't have to much time every day. I'm sort of busy so I will keep things short here!

Content:

  • Added several options for the next part of Michelle's questline
Next week I will fix some bugs that have been reported.

Downloads

Mediafire (Test run to see if it is good)

That is it. I am sorry for being brief here, but I really must run!

Thanks for all your support, and a huge thanks to our patrons! 

Crouler

8 comments:

  1. The game says I am missing a graphics window

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried a re-download?

      Delete
  2. do i need to star over to progress with Michelle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't think so.

      Crouler

      Delete
    2. cause either option keeps telling me it's not implemented

      Delete
    3. Next time I have the time to do so I will check it to see if there is an issue. Where does it say this? At which part?

      Crouler

      Delete
    4. the date or the other option

      Delete
  3. before the option to go to he inn at the capital-she'll go but that's it

    ReplyDelete