Wednesday 14 June 2017

7.4.5.6h release

Hello once again. I new week, a new release, though I can not promise any regular updates for a while from now, though I will get back to that after this.

Anyway, new content! Yay!

Content:

  • Added new sex scenes (some are not available, but in the game files)
  • Added more to Michelle's questline. It is drawing to a close!
Next release will hopefully add another few sex scenes, a new encounter in the world map and add the climax to Michelle's questline. (Not finish it entirely, but close)

So anyway, that is the stuff for this week.

Downloads:

Now, for the next few weeks, I am not sure how things will pan out. 
I am in the middle of a double move, and I will be needing to do exam related stuff, though this may only happen at a later month, as its date has yet to be released. 

Thus, I do not know when releases will happen. They will likely be irregular, on other days than we I normally would, depending on how things turn out, and I won't be able to promise weekly updates I'm afraid. But I will do my best to make them weekly.


Anyway, thanks for your understanding and thanks for supporting the game, both patrons and non patrons! The game is here because of you guys!

Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment