Sunday 12 February 2017

AloneXP 7.4.5.3a

A new release is out. I apologize it not coming out yesterday. Truth be told, I actually finished it Friday, but I wanted to add some more Saturday, but things did not turn out the way I wanted them.

Content:

  • Continued with the current questline, with Zana.
The questline will still end in nothing, so don't save there. It is being a real grind, this questline. I am struggling to make it work as I intended, which is why it is very simplistic so far, but I hope to make it better next release.

Downloads:



Anyway, that is it for the day. Thanks for coming by and all! :)

Thanks to everyone playing the game and a great big thanks to our patrons! It really helps the game. We are currently in the process of getting a map of the world, which will also help visualize the world, and will make for better traveling! So thank our patrons! Thanks!

Crouler

6 comments:

  1. i love your work crouler, but i still can't do the undead questline i started it but i just can't find any of the poratl beside the 1st one you find zana in i d rather not have to start over just to get the quest to any idea why it not working for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should not have to restart in any case, as no core concept was changed, so do not worry. If you got Zana there should be a few places that have undead invasions, and at the center of those there should be a portal you can enter and get the items you need to progress the story

      Crouler

      Delete
    2. Ive got this error 'unable to find flie/Graphics/Windowskins/001-Blue01

      Delete
  2. I also can't find any portals and I looked everywhere. But thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure what has happened. If you can give me a save game, I will check it out, as I have found no errors while testing it myself, so something specific might have happened, that I would like to sort out.

      Crouler

      Delete
    2. https://mega.nz/#!pt9FFSoY!v9h9r9jkfxFJ_b8fRGCnllfuG8OLknQOz59t_bK8THU

      Delete