Saturday 3 December 2016

Alone release 7.4.5.1b

Another Saturday, another release. Well, when the release doesn't fall on mondays or tuesdays that is.

But anyway, new release today!

Content:

  • Added the first area that has an undead invasion.
    • The system works by having a set chance of happening, and then the player can clear the area.
      • The system is liable to change as the rewards may be too big.
  • Added Elliana's Date!
    • HUGE scene... AND!!! *Drumroll please*
      The game has its first original art! Please read more below.
That is it for today. The new system with the undead invasions will be added to more areas and will be accessible from here on out, also after completing the quest, but after that the spawn chances will be much lower.

Downloads

MEGA

As for the joyous news! OUR OWN ARTWORK :D
So, the divine has had his first ever facial appearance. I wish to thank Asera and Ramez for this, Asera being the artist and Ramez funding this for us.

Tell me what you guys think! Get on a date with Elliana and see her and the divine get funky.

Anyway, that is it for today. I'm still not 100% sure about whether or not I will take the rest of December off, but we shall see.

As always, thanks for all the support! Keep playing our game, since it makes us so happy.

Crouler

15 comments:

  1. How to trigger the date? I got Elliana at the castle in the great hall but still cant figure out how.Could you please tell me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would appear I messed up with the implementation. I have just fixed it, so the next release will have it fixed. Should work next weekend when I release it. Even if I do nothing else, I will release the fix next weekend.

      Delete
    2. How do you get Elliana, or where is she?

      Delete
    3. check quests on wiki - there is your answer

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. When I try to save Elliana at the capitol and go through the portal all I get is a black screen,is there a fix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. use bug cleanser for solved it.

      Delete
    2. I did thanks.I also noticed a couple of things;the meat shop quest stops after helping the harassed workers it used to go on but has now stopped after talking to the priest.also it seems all I get from Elliana at the castle is the basic dialogue hey I was worried blah,blah and thats it.I cant go to the elven lands I thought you could but I can't find anything other then them saying go talk to the milkbeards,and how do you get anything from the concubines,I mean I keep talking to her(shatala)and still nothing what is the point of having a concubine if they don't even do what they are there for?

      Delete
  4. -meat shop quest after talking with Amelia (High Priest at Everlight) talk to Sichil (Shop Owner) for continuing quest.
    -about elven lands crouler said the map still in progress so we can't go to elven lands.
    -if u want have sex scene with Shtala, u must increase her relationship to divine's, only way for increase her relationship is talk with her while she in bathroom not her bedroom. Repeat until her relationship status is "Shtala grown to love bla bla bla...". Relationship status can be checked at her bedroom, interact with glowing ball and choose relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. did try talking to sichil after talking to amelia only option was to sell meat or leave;even tried reload still wont work;checked the journal it say's talk to sichil but nothing other then sell or leave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check wiki for more detail explanation. maybe u can find a solution at there

      Delete
  6. I like the artwork of Elliana but can he make it to not see the face of the man he could look mestyrios make it feel like is you that could be awosome. PS. LOve tHe Game

    ReplyDelete
  7. who is Shtala and where can i find her?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete