Tuesday 4 October 2016

7.4.4.9b

I ended up having too little time after some reports I had to hand in, which means this update only finishes Mina, and my bug fixes have yet to be implemented.

Download:
MEGA

I apologize and I promise that next week will have a bug fixing spree done to it lol. I read the comments and while I did not have time to finish the bug fixing I will make sure to do so next week.

Also, I will likely be contacting the patrons with the proper tiers about their content this week or the next, so please check your patreons for messages as I will be contacting you that way!

As always thank you all for sticking around, I am really embarrassed by the tiny release, and I will do everything I can to not let this mini update happen again!

A huge thanks to the patrons as well, I am really looking forward to seeing the first art the game will have of its own and implementing it in the game!

Crouler

9 comments:

  1. Still can't leave Kagi's town. -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read his post and think a little... He wrote that he will fix bugs in next release.

      Delete
    2. he say only finishing mina's section not fixing bug, be a patient and read his post carefully

      Delete
  2. Hmm...Crouler... You know what? I like ur game... Playing it from early version and still visiting ur blog for updates... Whats more i really like "Report Bug" form on ur blog and maybe u could consider to add something similar but for some "Helpdesk" ? I just named it like that but what i mean is place when everyone can ask about something (game theme). Comments under ur news is not good option coz its hard to find something... It would be nice to have there section for questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering, what is the current ratio of slime captures? the appearance rate was fine as it was, but the frustrating part was the capture rate, is it ratio or set as a 'yes' or 'no' when you enter the area and one has spawned?

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i request you clear up up all the censoring? kinda makes wanna get through the sex scenes. i also think that giving the nature of the game-it's unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cuz Crou-chan uses jap art, and all jap stuff is censored cuz of their retarded government soo yeah. If you want this game be uncensored then support it on patreon so that Crou-chan can get the necessary cash to get the game it's own art.

      Delete
    2. i can't. my father pays my credit card. besides, i only have 50 bucks on it-and like 13 percent of that goes to another game.

      Delete
  5. sciencey stuff is bugged-it can't talk to woman after i leave the cave the 1st time.

    ReplyDelete