Saturday 30 January 2016

Quick update

The next release will be tomorrow. I unfortunately have no more time to finish the current stuff so I'll try adding it tomorrow and releasing there!

What's more, I haven't been able to get a hold of Mugginns for a few weeks, so the new maps I need aren't there, so the stuff in the update is all stuff that isn't related to any current in game stuff as in continuation of storylines. Unfortunately that won't be able to be continued till I find Mugginns again :P

Hope the wait will be worth it!

Take care and thanks for the continued support!

Crouler

4 comments:

  1. Will the hot spring mission where we need to find the girls be fixed or finished? Because I saved and then it stopped in the middle of it and now I don't want to load a save from 5 hours before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For that mission I was getting stuck and the game would lockup. After finding the second girl, at the first long north/south passage when encountering the creature and the third girl, the previous text would repeats and cycle through rapidly. If I don't move my character,things would proceed fine.Reaching the end of the mission, after the text,the girls run and the blonde gets stuck behind me and everything locks up. The workaround is to hold the right arrow key(or whatever you use to move right) while advancing the text. This way as soon as the text disappears, you move out of the way and can finish the mission.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete