Saturday 19 December 2015

About the next release

So, I am, as I write, sitting here, churning out more content for the game, and I have been doing so for the past few weeks, even though no update has been released. I have decided to postpone the next update till after new years eve, likely January 2. I have made a lot of stuff already, but I'd like to finish the current party, as making it half would make it uncompletable, and unexitable, and that combined with my exams in the previous weeks has made me unable to complete it yet. My goal is, however to have it ready for you guys there! Sorry about that, but hopefully it will be justifiable with the new content.

Thanks for continuing to drop by, and sorry for not being there to respond to questions and such in the comments, I'm still searching for someone who is willing to help with that, so please write down below if you are up for it!

Crouler

13 comments:

  1. i'd like for the fire sword to have more of a slice animation, instead of it being just thew same as fire magic. i also thing fire and ice sould be upgraded like darkness and light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point with the sword, as for fire and ice, they will be upgrade able. I have however decided to put it on the backburner for now.

      Delete
    2. thanks for responding. i would also appreciate if you'd get rid of the censers....and could ya please make foxy's tits a little smaller?

      Delete
  2. Still the same question like a month before:

    is it possible to hide text window to see pics fully or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure it is impossible in RPGMaker XP, though I will search for a script to make it possible, as it is indeed a very good thing for this type of "theme" :P Thanks for the message.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the answer! Then I will wait and hope. :)

      Delete
  3. So i'm on the main quest where Tarrie is at the Queen's Castle investigating and it says "Perhaps i should go speak to Cial or Lial", but when i speak to them nothing happens. Is this the end of the update or is something wrong with my game? Help!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of unsure, as it has been a while since I went there. I am, however, fairly sure that is the end of the current build's main quest.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the update man. Be sure not to overwork yourself, i know holidays plus exams can be super stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Crouler and all other
    looking forwert to the next relese
    it is a great game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need Help please :'(
    How to import my save data from older version of the game??
    Please.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to go to the old folder and copy paste the "save.x" 1, 2, 3 and 4 instead of the X. Then you can use the old savegames.

      Delete