Sunday 28 June 2015

AloneXP 7.4.3.2 - Release

So, after much blood sweat and tears I have cleared a good amount of time in the future from work. Here is the first release of the vacation!

I have added a bit of content for you guys, and I'll need major bug testing in a new area, so there ya go, if you want to :P

In any case,
Content:

  • Added several new steps to the brothel
  • Added New questline - for good characters. Meet the quest-giver at the docks in Ceeves Ocean.
  • Added new area to the game - in above mentioned questline.
    • Transportation is in the docks. A soldier is there, offering transportation.
So, basically, I need some major testing for the new area. Much like the castle, it is unlikely that no error in the map is there, so please, if you wish to help out, check out the new area for glitches :) 

In any case:


Apart from that, I hope everyone's enjoying their days in the summer (or winter if you are below the equator :P) 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Now, for something I've been meaning to do for a long time! While I know this will endanger myself, as a lot of you will probably leave me for these awesome games, I want to put word out for 2 amazing games!


First of all:

This game is amazing! You probably already know it! It is free, and it is fucking gold! If you haven't tried it alread, do give it a shot! There is no reason not to, and it is totally worthy of your time, and free...

Second:

You can check out the hongfire thread for it.
I just found this AMAZING game not long ago.

Warning: It is in Japanese, so you'll likely need to try your way around, and it is NOT FREE. If you wish to support this amazing developer, however, please buy it and help make sure they make more awesome content in the future! :D


In any case, that is it for now! I hope to do a bit more work than usual, as I have some time now, but I won't promise anything.

Take care, and thanks for the continued support!

Crouler

10 comments:

  1. 2 bugs in noble district.
    1- if i refuse to go in noble district the first time, it does not show the options to enter again
    2-I talked to Lydiane in
    Noble district , it seems to invite me in but the scene is repeated

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your game so much keep on doing what you do

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant find a quest giver in the dock area nor can i enter a noble area wheter i do everthing good or not

    what is required for the quest giver or to enter the noble area ?

    ps. i downloaden the latest version while the zip says 7.4.3.2 the map says 7.4.3.1

    don,t know wheter it has anything to do with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way i do know there is a glitch with a clip where the two pries rape a girl in the wharehouse it keeps getting stuck

    in version 7.4.1.1

    it is for me the first time seing it so i dont know about other versions ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. guess the so called update was a joke the only update for the past several montsh i have noticed is more girls to the brothel witch was 1 and is now 4 besides that i cant see nor find any other update

    ass all i am told in the brothel quest line is whe need more girls the new area crap is also clearly a joke just like the need to test it

    ReplyDelete
  6. After talking to lydia in front of her house and she invites you inside it keeps looping the same thing and you can't go in. Also when I went into the inn in the new area I was unable to leave again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Went into the house in the upper right corner of the map and when I exited I was standing on top of Lydia in front of her house which is farther down the map. Pretty sure that isn't supposed to happen...... But by turning around and activating her door I was able to go into her house and continue the quest, which it seems ends right after you talk to her inside for the moment. Also was unable to open any of the doors inside the houses. Also noticed that the rain would show even when inside the buildings in the new area.

      Delete
  7. When i talk to her in front of the house she says please come in and nothing happens then i do same convo all over again.
    You also cant exit the inn in noble area

    ReplyDelete
  8. restarted using this latest version and can't get lej vhakh to appear nor the angels for the main quest

    ReplyDelete
  9. why are there so many switches in the game with out a name ?

    ReplyDelete