Monday 18 May 2015

Time for next release soon.

Hello, I apologize for the rare updates from me. I wish to tell you guys about the next release. I plan on making it around next weekend.

I originally planned on releasing it today, but something has come in the way, and I need to work on something in the game, I hope you guys can wait for just a bit more. (I realize the last update was, what, a month ago? Sorry!) I really appreciate the interest in the game, and I feel terrible for being so unproductive. The release is pretty much ready for you guys, I just need to add a few things for mugginns, but I fucked up and realized I need to talk to him about his release first, something I forgot to ask yesterday when I had him, and from what I hear he won't be here for the next many days, so that is why I'm saying next weekend, to not disappoint :P

In any case, know that I'm back for the game on a semi-regular basis, though I need to study as well, obviously :)

Till next time, thanks for sticking with us, you guys are great!

Crouler

7 comments:

  1. i need some help on some quest like the wives quest and the hide and go seek quest and is the wives quest the shrine of virility quest and if somebody can post the url to hongfire forum where it talks about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need help, I need to talk to Cial or Lial, but I do not know where they are. I found a Cial in the throne room but did not initiate any event, and found another in my room, but also did not initiate any event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i am very much a fan of the work you guys have been doing, and wish to pitch in with a small script, but in my opinion significant given the slowness and of the main character and the size of the map.
    http://pastebin.com/CZUTAq4U

    What it does is none other than make 8 dir movement possible instead of the default 4 dir, which while not sounding like much it makes travel that much more bearable.

    Also wanted to repost this here because i have the striking suspicion that the bug reports page has been left abandoned.
    http://pastebin.com/RV4snqQc

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot to mention, the script must be placed at least under the SDK 2.2 script

      Delete
  4. been a fan for a year or so just wanted to say keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found out about this game, what percentage of complete would it be at the moment as there are several I am waiting for to be eventually completed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. H-hi, would it be possible for you to release a tool that allows you to set your own level/gold? I grinded like crazy a couple of years ago (got as far as that ice cave with the bugs in it, which I think was as far as the game was at the time) but now I can't find my file and I don't want to grind myself retarded again.

    ReplyDelete