Saturday 20 September 2014

Some info on the near future :)

So, hello everyone! It's been a while!

Things have started to settle down, and unfortunately, we have little to show for the long absence of updates. Sorry about that, things have been stressful lately :)

In any case, currently the other members are working on the game as I try to get real life under control. Education is a bitch...

So, basically, I plan on taking time off until Muggins is done with what he is doing and the misspellings and such have been corrected by our newest member. (Once again I can only remember his real name, so I shall not give that on :P)

That is pretty much it for now! I look forward to starting again, as it has been a long time since I last did much on the game and the break has really helped re-spark the flame for the game!

Thanks to all of you for staying with us while so few updates have been here, I hope to make you happy with future content!

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. Crouler is alive!
    Nice to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this many ppl are happy that he is back! O.o ... Ok enough sarcasm. I feel like this means that we will get story updates in the near future (tm) [+/- a couple of months]! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems the search and rescue party was successful in locating Crouler and bringing him back.

    ReplyDelete