Monday 19 May 2014

Quick update - I know I've been quiet :P

So, just dropping by to show you guys I'm still alive!
Exams are starting from now and will end at the end of next month.

I've done very little.

I added a a new option to Gwyen called "make a demand" which will allow you to demand something from the people, but so far there's nothing made in it, so all it is, is an option saying that.

I've been doing my best to think of a few new things to add to the game, but truth be told I have yet to add anything to the game!

It really warms my perverted heart to see so many people still come to check the blog everyday, even though nothing has been posted for so long! Thank you all, you guys are great!

In any case, that's it for now! I will still try to find some holes in my exam reading where I can spend some time making new stuff for the game. Hope you can wait, as I don't know how much this will amount to.
I hope I can make it up to you at a later time!

Crouler

14 comments:

  1. Hey Cropler is there a mail that i can use to mail you with i like mailing bugs better that comment them and with you mail i can ask you of som stuff i dont wanna talk with you over here if you dont like all to see you mail please mail me
    Mail: mangothemixkill@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on the exams
    you can add a running button to the game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still researching the function and still pondering on whether or not to add it :P

      Delete
  3. Make a demand: Worldwide orgy? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crouler you are the man when it comes to creating top notch H-scenes!
    Can we have a lot more futa and more freaky action please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. by the way, i don't mind having to wait a year to get an update of 10 to 20% of content and i think a lot of other people think this way too, so i'm not saying that you should take a lot of time, it's just my way o seeing it, i for myself prefer to get a large amout of content tham geting a big number of updates but with only 1 or 2 new missions.

    So keep the good work and take you time to make to make new updates, just my opnion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed.
      Though that would make bug testing/fixing a real pain!

      Delete
    2. yup, but them you would not worry about that feeling of "but i want more" after 20-30 minutes of gameplay, wich i get a lot by games that do lots of updates but with small segments.

      Delete
  6. I can only talk for myself, but one thing i would love to see would be the wife(s), that would be unique and really really cool, personally it´s the update i´m waiting.
    But it´s okay to take a break, it was a big castle all right.
    Good luck with your exams, and if you don´t know the answer: cheat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be able to have lots of mistresses and concubines.
      It's not first priority as of yet though. More content takes the "important" spot here.

      Delete
  7. how do i talk to the mayor of fuer?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am finished with that and i still cant get in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it possible to finish the whole science quest?I'm in the cave but the passage doesn't work. I have "Hot Stuff" and when I entered the first part of the cave, you use it automaticly. I killed the other enemies without using the "Hot Stuff". Does that break something? Am I missing something?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete